The Listen Ear™ – Personal Noise Dose Meter offers a new approach to Personal Sound Exposure Meters (PSEMs)
- Compact and light weight design to clip on during the working day.
- Complies to the ‘Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 (UK)’ and international standards: IEC 61672-1, IEC 61252.
- View instantaneous noise level and total exposure of the day on clear LCD display.
- Mobile phone app lets you configure, control and monitor Listen Ear™ via Mobile Application connectivity.
- Battery time 160 hours / 4 working weeks between recharges.
- Charged using USB.
- Two simultaneous dosimeters in one.
- Each Dosimeter (in the one unit) can measure DOSE according to pre-set (ISO, OSHA, NIOSH) or your custom criteria (Exchange Rate, Level, Threshold) for World standards comparisons, in one time recording session.
- Produce a daily report and stats of the work environment.
- Default 8 hour day, adjustable in menu.
- Tamper proof facility.
- Low power radio function – base station mounting.
- Bright green / amber / red LED real time dose alarm warning.
- Contains A, C and Z-weighting filters to mimic the frequencies heard by the human ear.
- Built in or optional external microphone.
- Patented Knock and Vibration Cancelling Technology.
- Simulate the effect of wearing ear defenders.
- Calibrated during manufacture.
- Records sound / temperature / humidity / movement with data logging.
- Data downloadable in an open format (.csv) for simple integration to reporting tools.
- Adjustable data logging time – continuous up to 144h (6 days).
- No USB drivers required to download data.
- Class 2 sound level meter.
- Motion detection with movement and orientation monitor.
- Records temperature and relative humidity.
- Can be used as a standalone temperature / humidity data logger.
- Multi-language user interface.
- Delivered pre-calibrated and with a USB cable for re-charging.
- Available in grey, black or white.
- Range of accessories available.
Listen Ear™ Unique Features
Listen Ear™ Mobile App
The Listen Ear™ can be controlled by an android application. The app allows starting and stopping a measurement, displaying the current measurement results and time history graph.
Easy to use
Browse through our “how to” animated guides below.
Switching on and switching off the Listen Ear™ – Personal Noise Dose Meter
Setting-up Pages on the Listen Ear™ – Personal Noise Dose Meter
Connecting an External Microphone to the Listen Ear™ – Personal Noise Dose Meter
Accessing Reports and History Files on the Listen Ear™ – Personal Noise Dose Meter
Setting-up Alerts on the Listen Ear™ – Personal Noise Dose Meter
Setting-up Ear Defenders on the Listen Ear™ – Personal Noise Dose Meter